Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kindred Spirits Countdown to Christmas: Jen of MadeByGirl


On the 6th day til Christmas, we meet Jen of MadeByGirl:
If you're a regular reader of design blogs, odds are you've seen Jen Ramos' amazing artwork (ABC Love poster pictured above). If you haven't seen them, click here immediately. Jen, author of MadeByGirl blog, uses bold and colorful graphics that catch eyes wherever they are placed in a room. I am not positive, but my guess is MadeByGirl's LOVE posters are the most popular (different from what's shown above), and her talent has garnered her press from top style magazines and websites including Lucky magazine, Ladies Home Journal, and Real Simple. Check out what this style savvy blogger/designer/business owner has to say about the holidays. (oh, and afterward, look at her beautiful wedding invites. obsessed!)


1. My home isn't decorated for the holidays until...
our tree and mantle are lights are up!

2. My holiday spirit soars when I hear the song...
"Baby, Please Come home" By U2.

3. If I had to be anywhere but home on the holidays, it would be...
in Paris for vacation.
*photo by Alicia Bock*

4. (if applicable) My favorite MadeByGirl holiday blog post was...
When I shared this year's holiday tree with everyone.

5. The number one gift on my wish list this year is...
Black Gold Pyramid Wrap Watch by La Mer collection

Thank you, Jen!

2 comments:

  1. You know my man would never let me get away with a tree so cool !! Ahhh.. A woman can dream.. thanks for sharing Alaina..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah maaaaybe you could slip it under the radar by making it the tree for the kitchen... or your office... and stick with the traditional greens in the main room. Just a thought! And thanks for stopping by, Vitania!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin