Sunday, December 6, 2009

My mini art gallery


My newest piece of Etsy art arrived! Erin over at Elements of Style featured graphic artist 3 Lamb Graphics last week, and I snatched up one of the final copies of the quote "My favorite thing to do is to go where I've never been." Not only do the words describe a motto in which I firmly believe, but I loved the graphic representation. And as with most items on Etsy, the price was right. Now it's nestled on the bookshelf in my office, along with a few other of my favorite images, including an Alicia Bock print, a watercolor I purchased in Prague, and my absolute favorite photograph of Nate as a baby.

I also got around to framing and hanging four Alicia Bock prints my mom bought for her upstairs hallway.
They are clockwise from top left:
Frames are from Pottery Barn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin